I thought I'd ask this question here rather than bothering the busy Dorge direct - there's a wealth of information available from members so I'm fairly optimistic
I've been trying to get my head around the nock end of the ordering process in order to figure out an order for some AeroBolts for a TAC 15.
What I'd like to end up with is spine-indexed, 3-fletch (I know this has implications
) bolts with red Firenocks
Based on the order page choices I think the configuration I need is;
- Length : 26"
- Spine Indexed : Yes
- AeroInsert : DA Aluminium
- AeroPoint size : 9mm, 100g
- Nock Style - YES : D 0.155" - 0.165" serving OD, 0.300" ID (this is the right style choice isn't it?)
- Extreme Shock - YES : Include XF and install it (I'm not 100% sure whether this should be XC or XF. I *think* it should be XF)
- AeroVane : AeroVane II
- Vane configuration: Standard 3 vanes 120 degrees
- vane colours and so on....
If anyone who is using firenocks/aerobolts with their TAC could give me a sanity check, I'd sure appreciate it.