Originally Posted by GPSmaps
yes, we just got the GPSMAP 62s in house and it is the Best in my opinion
Very cool - I'm going to check that GPS out. And then if I wanted the map stuff from you guys, to know where private land is, I would get this one
from you guys? And all of them show this info, not just Montana, right?:
- Data size: 650 MB
- Land Ownership Data Currency: Updated at least once per year.
- Map Coverage: Entire State
- Map Features:
- Public and Private Lands with Unique Colors
- Landowner Name Appears on Each parcel in the state!
- Section Lines and Property Boundaries
- Move GPS cursor over any piece of land for Land Owner name
- Back-Roads and Highways
- Topo Lines – 20 ft contour intervals - 1:24K Equivalent
- Geographic Names (Points of Interest)
- Water Data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- National Forest Trails
- Compatibility: Works with most handheld Garmin GPS receivers
I just ask because the top of that page specifies Montana (montana-land-owners-names-gps-map-with-topo.html)
Thanks for your time.