Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
- then just enter your first name and email address.
MAGPUL HUNTER 700 STOCK – REMINGTON® 700 SHORT ACTION
Street Price - $259.95
MAGPUL BOLT ACTION MAGAZINE WELL
Street Price - $69.95
MAGPUL PMAG 5 7.62 AC
Street Price - $34.95
MAGPUL CORE™ PRECISION RIFLE DATA BOOK 2.0
Street Price - $49.95
MAGPUL CORE™ QUICK REFERENCE RIFLE CARDS
Street Price - $19.95
Magpul MS1® PADDED SLING
Street Price - $59.95
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user*. This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also available is our Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (5.56x45 or 7.62x51 pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including VTR triangular barrel contours
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit with 0.50" and 0.75" Risers to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
See contest rules down below