Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Give Away Contests

Give Away Contests Stay Tuned For More Give Aways


The thread is closed

LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #36  
Old 01-17-2013, 07:39 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskShooter View Post
US shipping only.

Gee, thanks.........
If you win I will ship it to you
  #37  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 181
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
If you win I will ship it to you
Oh, I just have to have it shipped to you first right?

Well that doesn't seem risky at all...
  #38  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sask Shooter View Post
Oh, I just have to have it shipped to you first right?

Well that doesn't seem risky at all...
Just trying to help never mind if you cannot trust anyone I guess you will have to go with go without.
  #39  
Old 01-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 181
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post

Just trying to help never mind if you cannot trust anyone I guess you will have to go with go without.
Nothing personal, but here on the interweb, you really can't trust anyone.

If I DID win, how would you ship it across the border anyway? Do you have an export license?
  #40  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 229
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Dan
dzelenka@couhigpartners.com
  #41  
Old 01-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sask Shooter View Post
Nothing personal, but here on the interweb, you really can't trust anyone.

If I DID win, how would you ship it across the border anyway? Do you have an export license?
I didnt no that was why they could not ship it out of the states sorry it is not like it is a illegal substances or somthing. I was wondering why they could not ship it out of the states just trying to help out a fellow hunter.
  #42  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 181
Re: LRH Give Away Contest - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20 rifle scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
I didnt no that was why they could not ship it out of the states sorry it is not like it is a illegal substances or somthing. I was wondering why they could not ship it out of the states just trying to help out a fellow hunter.
Well thanks for the thought then

Customs has special regulations on "anything that will be permanently attached to a firearm". You need special permits even to export a cheekrest, Picatinny rail, or set of scope rings.

Bunch of BS.
The thread is closed

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC