Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
- then just enter your first name and email address.
Winner's choice of any size Titanium Scope Rings and Base
Street Value - $440
We are a small, family run manufacturer of the world's finest Stainless Steel and Titanium Picatinny style scope bases. Our product line currently includes straight and tapered bases for over 30 different models, with more being added every week. We also manufacture ultra strong, lightweight Titanium and stainless steel scope rings in 1 inch, 30mm, and 34mm diameters.
- 100% Made in USA, on our state of the art CNC machining center, to exacting tolerances.
- Machined from 304 Stainless Steel, or 6AL4V Grade 5 Titanium barstock.
- Meets MIL-STD-1913 for Picatinny accessory rails.
- Both Stainless Steel and Titanium models offered in bead blasted silver, or black, baked polymer finishes.
- Available in tapers of 0, 10, and 20 Minutes of Angle (MOA).
- Additional tapers or features available upon request.
- Ring bodies and caps are cut in matched pairs using state of the art Wire EDM technology.
- This ensures diameter tolerances of .0005", and parallelism between scope tube and base mounting surfaces of better than .0001" per inch.
- If your application demands the highest performance scope mounting system, look no further than Murphy Precision.
Yes, Titanium is cool, but there really are many reasons you should consider scope bases or rings made from this amazing alloy.
- Approximately three times stronger than 6061 Aircraft aluminum.
- 45% lighter than carbon steel, while being just as strong.
- Incredibly corrosion resistant. Titanium is routinely used for seawater applications where stainless steels have failed.
- Titanium has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion, so point of impact shifts will not occur due to scope base growth under varying temperature conditions. (Severe problem with aluminum bases)
Our titanium scope bases weigh on average 50% of what our stainless steel scope bases weigh. If you are building a target or benchrest rifle where weight classes are an issue, one of our titanium bases can save you as much as 4 oz. That is 4 oz. of larger scope, or 4 oz. of heavier barrel or receiver than your competitors.