Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod Review
Features of Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod:
• Lightweight aluminum construction, under 6 lbs
• Innovative design easily adjusts to any gun or crossbow, supporting both forend and stock
• Quickly collapses for transportation
• Adjusts from 20" high up to 42"
• Pivots up/down and rotates left/right for quick target acquisition
• Durable cast aluminum hub for maximum stability and smooth movement
• Enhances success and safety for a beginner
• Supports the weight of a gun
• Provides that extra stability and confidence for the experienced shooter to take a long shot
• Dual tube frame is fully compatibility with detachable magazine rifles like the popular AR
• Great for: Ground Blinds, Predator Hunting, Long Range Rifle Shooting and Turkey Hunting
• Carry strap for easy transportation.
Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod from the bench.
I found the Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod easy to set up and easy to use. The unit was stable and adjusted to each rifle tested. The DeadShot Field Pod was like having a bench rest to shoot from. I found the unit traversed smoothly up and down and from side (left)-to-side (right). I was able to acquire and stay on target with no difficulty. On the range the Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod performed exceedingly well. I cannot wait to get it in the field for long range hunting. For the price, the Caldwell DeadShot Field Pod gives you bench rest accuracy in the field at an affordable price. I got my Caldwell DeadShot Field Pod with powder coat tan for less than $100.00. At less than six pounds, the unit is light enough to carry anywhere you hunt. It will easily fit in you pack or it can be carried with its own carry strap.
Sitting using the Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod. Yes, it is in the 10 ring.
Dr. Charles Watson Smith Jr. is an educator and an avid shooter and hunter. As a retired United States Air Force First Sergeant, he has hunted and shot in competition in Asia, Europe, and North America. Charles has four passions: (a) A passion for introducing hunting and shooting to his special education students and young people, (b) Long range shooting, (c) Reloading, and (d) Hunting and shooting with family and friends.
Join the discussion of this article HERE at the Article Discussion Forum.
<Previous | Home
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.